|Project Title||Project Status||Thematic area/ sector/ component||Role in implementation (lead or partner)||Project duration (From-To—–) (MM/YY)||Location/Target Area/Geographical area of implementation||Major Achievements of the project|
|Jumma Feeding Project Rajanpur (JFPR)||Running||Food Security & Livelihood||Leading Organization||1st Sep 2020 to 31st Aug 2021||District Rajanpur||• To improve food security and nutrition of vulnerable food insecure peoples of District Rajanpur
• Strengthen the food security and nutritional status of the widow, orphan, disable, and chronic diseases headed families of District Rajanpur through the provision of Dry Ration
|Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) – 2020||Running||WASH||Leading Organization||Jan 2020 to 10 Nov 2020||District Rajanpur||• 1335 vulnerable families of Koh Sulman mountain area of District Rajanpur are receiving Clean Drinking water facility at the village level through the installation of 39 deep bore Water Well with Afridive Hand Pump and installation of 357 Shallow Hand pump at the household level.
• 1335 Ultra poor families of District Rajanpur are receiving safe drinking water facilities at the household level.
• 1335 families are capacitated on Health and Hygiene sessions (Personal, Domestic and Environmental Hygiene)
• 66 heads of the WASH committee of the target area will be capacitated on Operation and Maintenance Training (O&M) for the sustainability of the water project.
• 66 Committee Organizations and WASH committees are formed for the sustainability of the project and ensure transparency and accountability in project interventions.
|Skill for Person with Special Need||Running||Livelihood / Vocational Trainings||Leading Organization||1st July 2019 to 31-Dec-2020||District Rajanpur||The objective of this scheme is to Impart vocational training to persons with special needs to include them in the mainstream economic activity and to equipped them with vocational skills. It aims to provide equal income generation opportunities to persons with special needs.|
|Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)||Running||Agriculture||Leading Organization||2nd April 2017 to 3rd May 2021||District Rajanpur (Punjab)||The objective of this program is to transform cotton production in District Rajanpur by developing Better Cotton as a sustainable mainstream commodity. The Better Cotton Initiative exists to make cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in, and better for the sector’s future.|