Project Detail 2015-2022
Sangtani Women Rural Development Organization (SWRDO)
On-going Projects of SWRDO
|Serial #||Project Title||Project Status||
/ sector/ component
Role in implementation
(lead or partner)
|Project duration (From ----To---) (MM/YY)||
area of implementation
|Major Achievements of the project|
Water and Sanitation
|Running||WASH||Leading Organization||25-Dec-2020 to 24-Dec-2022||District Rajanpur||
Objective: “To ensure that marginalized population has adequate access to safe drinking water with dignity, and knowledge of best hygienic practices to reduce the risk of water and sanitation borne diseases.”
|3||Rajanpur Integrated Development Program (RIDP)||Running||WASH, Livelihood, Orphan Support, Edu, Qurbani and Eid Gift||Leading Organization||Sep 15, 2020 to March 14-2022||District Rajanpur||
• In District Rajanpur, 1750 families of 12250 individuals have access to safe water for drinking with dignity through the Installation of 500 Shallow hand pumps and 50 Afridave Deep-Bore Water Wells
• Two milking goats with kids will be provided to each rural women farmer for the improvement of livelihood and a total of 100 Rural Women farmers of District Rajanpur will receive this assistance package.
• Through financial assistance, 200 orphans of District Rajanpur will receive monthly cash support for the covering of basic needs and education expenses.
• In District Rajanpur150 young volunteers male and female will be capacitated for the protection of women's rights and promotion of gender equality and EVAW.
|4||Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) - 2020||Running||WASH||Leading Organization||23 Jan 2020 to Dec-Aug-2023||District Rajanpur||• 210 vulnerable families of Koh Sulman mountain area of District Rajnapur are receiving Clean Drinking water facility at the village level through the installation of 07 Afridive Water Well Hand Pump.
• 300 Ultra poor families of District Rajanpur are receiving safe drinking water facility at household level through the installation of 300 shallow Hand pumps.
• 510 families are capacitated on Health and Hygiene sessions (Personal, Domestic and Environmental Hygiene)
• 22 heads of WASH committee of target area will be capacitated on Operation and Maintenance Trainings (O&M) for the sustainability of water project.
• 22 Committee Organizations and WASH committee are formed for the sustainability of project and ensure transparency and accountability in project interventions.
|5||Construction of Maternal Health Centre in Chak Shikarai, Tehsil and District Rajanpur||Running||Health||Leading Organization||1st Feb 2018 To 31-Dec-2024||District Rajanpur (Punjab)||
Overall Project Objective: The overarching objective of the project is to address the high rate of maternal and infant mortalities in UC Chak Shikari through the provision of high quality, accessible, safe and affordable reproductive health services in the region Expected Output
a) Profile of the beneficiaries
Residents of Union Council Chak Shikari, primarily women and children
b) Number of people who will benefit directly 3000 Housholds c) Number of people who will benefit indirectly
30,000 (entire population of the Union Council)
d) Qualitative output
Change in attitudes towards reproductive health in the Union Council and its surroundings which will not only result in better health indicators but by promoting healthy and smaller families, also contribute to the eradication of poverty.
Women will approach to health center