Objectives of (Swrdo):
The major objectives to achieve the mission and vision are as follows:
- Promote and protect the human rights of the vulnerable groups and individuals including women, children, youth, elderly, persons with diverse abilities, orphans, widows and displaced populations.
- Enhance their access to improved skills, microfinance services, livelihoods, and economic development opportunities for food security and prosperity.
- Improve their living conditions through enhanced access to health, education and WASH facilities.
- Empower the target communities through social mobilization and institutional, financial and technical capacity building for participatory planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Plan and implement climate change mitigation and adaptation and environmental management initiatives for disaster risk reduction and sustainable development.
- Develop local capacities for disaster management; preparedness, response and rehabilitation through protection mainstreaming.
- Provide psychosocial and legal aid services to the victims of violence and those lacking access to legal services.